The Non-Elemental Princesses are the Princesses without a connection to one of the Runestones. They seem to have similar strength compared to the Elemental Princesses, and they even generate auras like the Elemental Princesses. However, other Etherians have the ability to study sorcery at Mystacor.
The princesses listed below are either featured in Light Hope's line-up of princesses or confirmed via other sources.
- Netossa: Netossa is unaffiliated with a specific kingdom, but generally serves Bright Moon. She has powers over energy and can create nets from that. Some magicians in the show can be seen using magic similar to her own, but never with her power or versatility.
- Spinnerella: Spinnerella is unaffiliated with a specific kingdom, but generally serves Bright Moon. She has the ability of aerokinesis, or the power over air.
- Entrapta: Entrapta is a unique non-elemental princess in that she has no magical powers, This means she has no innate magical ability apart from being able to control her hair, which may just be a clever use of technology.
- Peekablue: Prince Peekablue is one of the most powerful 'princesses,' with the power to see all of the corners of the universe. He is known to be an elusive and mysterious being. He was part of The First Princess Alliance but his current state remains unknown.
- Five unknown princesses: In Light Hope's line-up of elemental princesses there are five other silhouettes present outside of the ones who have already appeared in the series. They are neon yellow, orange-yellow, purple-red, orange, and turquoise in color. It is unknown if these silhouettes have made an appearance.