|This article is about the character. You may be looking for the episode.|
— Razz when beating a Horde soldier and when dropping little fruits to escape with She-Ra.
Madame Razz is strange more than a thousand years old woman without teeth, with a broomstick and butterflies or moths fluttering about her head. She has giant glasses and a mop of gray hair and wears a lime green neck wrap and purple robes. She has multiple rings and bangles. She uses her broom for walking though she's very agile (she was climbing on the Crystal Castle).
Razz's most notable attributes are her reclusive attitute, her senility and her apparent lack of mental clarity. She is always confused about what is happening around her and almost never acts with reasonable behavior. Despite this, Razz has proved to be a very wise person, having a deep knowledge about magic, Etheria, the First Ones and She-Ra. It appears that Razz's lack of mental clarity comes from her being caught in some kind of time distortion where she continually shifts from past to present and back again. This causes her to become very confused as she addressed Adora as Mara and Mara as Adora and got the events surrounding them both mixed up.
Confusing her with Mara, Razz insisted Adora help her pick berries. During their outing, Razz provides her with some vague, yet helpful, information about She-Ra's role. Together with Swift Wind, Razz and She-Ra took on Grizzlor and his Horde soldiers at an outpost. She has continued to give Adora great advice throughout the series while continually affirming Adora's intelligence and morality.
Razz befriended Swift Wind soon after his transformation from a horse and re-introduced him and Adora. He later revealed that he visits Razz all the time, noting that you need to check up on old people who live alone.
Powers and abilities
- Longevity: Razz personally knew Mara who lived a thousand years ago. This implies that Razz has some form of longevity or perhaps immortality.
- Chronosthesia: Razz seems to have the power to mentally travel back and forth through time, which is shown in the past and present in which she continuously finds herself in moments of the past and confuses both Mara and Adora with the other (despite Mara living thousands of years ago way before Adora).
- Telekinesis: Razz can summon her broom over a distance of several feet. Seen in Season One Episode 3 "Razz".
- Madame Razz mentions Broom and Loo-Kee from the original She-Ra Princess of Power. She carries Broom around with her, and Loo-Kee is the character that always used to hide in the background of episodes. A picture of Loo-Kee is briefly seen on the fan Razz packs into her basket.
- Razz initially mistook Adora for Mara, the She-Ra who came before her. We later learn from Light Hope that Mara had existed a thousand years ago.
- Ironically, just like how she mistakenly swicthes names by calling "Mara" to Adora, and "Adora" to Mara.
- Madame Razz is very in tune with nature, she knows how to make exploding berries which she uses to distract soldiers and escape from them.
- Razz seems to live in some kind of time warp, as evident by the fact that she mistook Mara for Adora, noted that she's been through multiple situations many times, and doesn't seem to be bothered by any paradoxical time shifts.
|She-Ra and the Princesses of Power's Characters|
|Best Friends Squad||Adora/She-Ra • Glimmer • Bow • Catra|
|Princesses and Rebellion||Perfuma • Mermista • Frosta • Netossa • Spinnerella • Queen Angella • Sea Hawk • King Micah • Entrapta • Scorpia|
|The Evil Horde||Horde Prime • Horde Prime's Clone Army • Lord Hordak • Lonnie • Kyle • Rogelio • Grizzlor • Octavia|
|Others||Castaspella • Swift Wind • Madame Razz • Tung Lashor • Double Trouble • Shadow Weaver • Melog • Huntara|