Light Hope is the twelfth episode of She-Ra and the Princesses of Power. It was released on Netflix with the rest of the first season on November 13, 2018.
To be added
- Aimee Carrero as Adora/She-Ra
- Karen Fukuhara as Glimmer
- AJ Michalka as Catra
- Marcus Scribner as Bow
- Lauren Ash as Scorpia
- Morla Gorrondona as Hologram/Light Hope
- Grey Griffin as Bright Moon Guard
- Keston John as Lord Hordak
- Adam Ray as Swift Wind
- Reshma Shetty as Queen Angella
- Lorraine Toussaint as Shadow Weaver
- Christine Woods as Entrapta
- It is revealed that there were other She-Ra's before Adora. The Masters of the Universe Classics line established that several people had taken on the mantle of He-Man before Prince Adam's time by combining information from various different incarnations of the series. This is the first time that the same is said to be true for She-Ra.
- The Dimension of Despondos was first mentioned in the 2002 He-Man and the Masters of the Universe episode The Power of Grayskull. It was later revealed in the Masters of the Universe Classics line that the planet Etheria was located in this Dimension.