|This article is about the character. You may be looking for the episode.|
Don't annoy me when I eat.
— Huntara explaining the rules of the Crimson waste to the Best Friends Squad.
Huntara has lilac-coloured skin with white hair styled in a ponytail, and also greenish yellow eyes. She has a very muscular body. She has two red bands with a gray purple waistcoat with gray golden details. Huntara has gray purple gloves with gray golden details and some gray purple shorts with gray gold pieces from the sides. She has golden knee pads and Horde uniform (as she is a former Horde soldier) boots with white bands.
Huntara is a very tough and competitive person. She can easily get her way; she's not called the "Strongest In The Crimson Waste" for nothing. She can also be quite harsh on others at times.
She does seem to have kindness in her as realized what the Horde was really doing. She also decided to side with Adora and her friends after realizing what she was doing was wrong. She also seems to have joined The Rebellion.
Skills and Abilities
- Battle staff: Huntara uses an extendable staff that is very similar to the kind of staff used by Horde soldiers, she may have taken it with her when she left the Horde.
- Her high tech staff can also be used as a compass. Which is not something that we see with the Horde staff, so she may have added that to the staff.
- She was trained in battle and hand to hand combat by the Horde. Huntara is skilled in battle, strategy, treachery and leadership. She's also good at tracking.
- She also has knowledge of She-Ra from her travels in The Crimson Waste. She's studied what she could from Mara's ship and deduced that She-Ra was someone to be revered and honored.
Huntara was previously a member of The Horde but defected when she saw Hordak's brutality for herself. After leaving she made her way to The Crimson Waste where she fought her way to become their leader, defeating Tung Lashor and his rival band of miscreants.
Huntra met The Best Friend Squad in a cantina in the Crimson Waste and pretended to befriend them. She later led them to a trap where she and her friends attacked and disarmed the hero's before dumping them in a pit. Later when confronted with her treachery by the now escaped heroes, Huntara joined the squad and led them to Mara's ship.
Huntara stayed with the Alliance fighters and went with them to Bright Moon.
Huntara went on a mission to the Crimson Waste with Perfuma, Bow and Adora. They liberated Mara's ship from The Horde and returned it to Bright Moon. She fought the Horde alongside The Princess Alliance and the rebels before returning to the crimson waste fight to get her home back from the Horde.
- Huntara is presumably a lesbian; in her first episode, she is most definetly seen hitting on the barmaid until the best friend squad get in the way (unintentionally).
|She-Ra and the Princesses of Power's Characters|
|Best Friends Squad||Adora/She-Ra • Glimmer • Bow • Catra|
|Princesses and Rebellion||Perfuma • Mermista • Frosta • Netossa • Spinnerella • Queen Angella • Sea Hawk • King Micah • Entrapta • Scorpia|
|The Evil Horde||Horde Prime • Horde Prime's Clone Army • Lord Hordak • Lonnie • Kyle • Rogelio • Grizzlor • Octavia|
|Others||Castaspella • Swift Wind • Madame Razz • Tung Lashor • Double Trouble • Shadow Weaver • Melog • Huntara|